6.7.16

THE EXPECTED DAY





Saturday 2nd of July
I woke up at 8.30 am, I had breakfast and I went to the airport with my mum and my aunt because my father was working.
When I arrived at the airport I was a little bit nervous. At 10.30 we said goodbye to our families and we passed all the controls.
The plane was delayed 1 hour, so we were waiting for 1 hour sitting on the floor and talking with the new friends.
Finally we took off Barcelona, and approximately, after 2 hours we arrived at Birmingham airport.
When we caught we went our suitcases we went to the train station and there, we took the train to Leamington Spa.
Once at the station of Leamington, we met our host families and I went home.
At home, I gave the gifts to the family and we had dinner, after dinner we watched television (The football match between Italy and Germany), and after that I went to sleep because I was very tired because of the large journey.
Fede.

No comments: